- After entering your username and password, the only menu option you have is "Logout".
Answer: Send your current caller id number here so the call center can make the necessary edits.
- When you receive the message, "This URL cannot be accessed directly" after selecting the state you are working in, please try the following:
Internet Explorer Users: Select Tools. Select Internet Options. Select the Privacy tab; Click Advanced; Make sure that the following is checked - Override Automatic Cookie Handling and Allow First Party & Third Party Cookie. Click Ok. Close and reopen your browser. Go back into ITIC and register/log in.
AOL Users: Select Settings. Select Preferences. Select Internet Properties. Select Privacy Tab. Select Accept All Cookies.
- The ticket you have entered reflects the same information as the previous ticket you entered.
Answer: You have used the back button on your browser. It is critical to note never to use the back button.
If you are doing multiple new tickets, click "New Ticket" from the ticket number screen. When doing multiple update tickets click "Finished" from the ticket number screen and then click "Update Ticket" from the main menu.
- You are not receiving an email copy of the ticket you entered.
Answer: More then likely your spam blocker is the problem. We are not able to assist you in resolving this issue, we recommend contacting your technical support team. For your reference, emails of tickets for Western Shore MD and DC will come from email address email@example.com. Emails of tickets for DE and Maryland Eastern Shore will come from email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to check
and see what email address you are registered
under; it may not be the current address
you are using. To check your registered email
address, click here.
- You are trying to register a new user and you have not received your ITIC password via email.
Answer: More then likely
your spam blocker is the problem. We are
not able to assist you in resolving this
issue, we recommend contacting your technical
support team. For your reference, emails
for Western Shore MD and DC will come from
email address email@example.com. Emails for DE
and Maryland Eastern Shore will come from
email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are experiencing random problems we suggest contacting your network administrator for further adjustments to your settings. In addition, if you have firewall software on your computer or network, it may require changes.
Please report any problems
or questions to ITIC